Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Lesson Plan...

Monica

Hi, I went to a workshop last June and a Prof. passed on pen drives a great lesson plan , but how can I post or attach it in here?  Thanks !

July 13, 2011 at 12:28 PM Flagged Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Hi Monica and thank you for your willingness to share material with other ESL teachers and myself. As you may know the site is still under construction, this means that even myself am getting familiar with it. But while we figure that out, you can send the document to my email: [email protected] and I will post it in the documents section and give you credit for it of course. I hope to have that information for you and every other visitor in the next few days.

Once again, thanks for your contribution.

Alba Carmona

July 13, 2011 at 10:25 PM Flagged Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Hi there again! Just thought of another suggestion... Perhaps you can upload it to a free hosting site like Mediafire. If its multiple files we're talking about, you can compress it to a .zip folder and then upload it. Then, you come back here and post the link. That's another viable option for uploading files.

One more time, thank you.

Alba Carmona

July 13, 2011 at 10:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Evelyn Lorenzo

Alba,

Can you send the pre and post test to my email. Thanks for sharing information with other English teachers.

Thanks,

Evelyn

[email protected]

I will send you some English goodies. You may post them on your blog.  

July 14, 2011 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

Evelyn, did you recieve the e-mail?

Alba Carmona

July 23, 2011 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gladys

I would like to know if any one has the skills to be taught for each K-3 expectation, would really like to know what exact skill should i be giving  for each expectation and in what order should i give them.  I have always wondered why the Department doesn't give us the "Temarario"  themselves.  this way every teacher would be giving the same thing and at  the same pace, and if a students moves to another school there won't be any problems because each school would be following exactly what the department  wants the teacher to give the students.   Giving us the standards, expectations, a lesson plan to follow, and a blank syllabus makes it very hard for a teacher to begin her class.  I have been these past 2 week, redoing my syllabus because i get a little confused on what exactly i should be giving my students, so they can learn a language but at the same time have fun learning it.  So if anyone in this blog, as a better idea on what skills are aligned for each expectation and it what order it should be given by grade i would really appreciate it. 

--

August 12, 2011 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

Recent Blog Entries

No recent entries

Make an Appointment

Go to the bottom of the home page.